Search Tricks

Troid vpn New working settings 2017

Hello Friends welcome to Gprswar. Recently Troid VPN settings were again blocked by Airtel and Most of free internet users couldn't keep updated. Internet connectivity was impossible and those using troid VPN for upgrading their 2G speed to 3g also couldn't download anything.
So we have searched down many settings for you that you can use for your troid VPN to connect again with troid.
Recently I was surfing my friends website War4u.in were I came over an article Free Internet settings for troid VPN for December 2015
I just downloaded the snapshot of new settings and I am now sharing it with you.
But before sharing I tried it on my Sim and it was working fine with awesome 3g speed. I also called my friend and he also said same. Some now I am sharing this screenshot with u.
Instructions
•Use Airtel  mobile office settings.
•keep 0 balance.
• Use below 100 Mbs to Avoid blocking.
Steps
Download troid VPN.
Keep all settings same.
Use TCP connection.
In advance keep the settings as shown in screenshot.
Screenshot

Post a Comment